A random babbling on creative spirits-

Random babbling on the creative spirit~painting, sewing, baking, boys, an irresistable God and the next 200 feet~

Monday, May 18, 2009

road trippin part II

I spent a wonderful 36 hours in Portland this weekend! The best part (not to discount the invaluable time spent talking my best friends ear off)? Doing a two hour demonstration of encaustic painting and signing my book for the full-house attendees! What a thrill to dip my toe back into the passionate, engaging world of sharing what I do, and to have such a fantastic crowd clamoring on the edges of their seats to absorb the scrumptuousness of the beeswax. I couldn't have prescribed a better return to sharing and caring about what my heart and soul are beating on me to do!
Looking forward to getting back down there again soon, and to scheduling more demonstrations and workshops in which to share the fever! If you have a group, or get a group together, and want to dip into the yummy world of encaustic painting, contact me! Let's paint~in love. trish

No comments:

Post a Comment