A random babbling on creative spirits-

Random babbling on the creative spirit~painting, sewing, baking, boys, an irresistable God and the next 200 feet~

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Question to answer


I try to look at this question several times a year. It's helped me focus on my goals, set new standards to live up to and place the bar just a little bit higher. I find myself realizing the possibilities a bit more clearly when I review what I've answered over the months...Give it a try! Take out a notebook, write down the following question and contemplate the many answers that flood your mind. Don't stop at silly, impossible or crazy! If you can dream it, you can do it.
'What if you knew that a year from now you could be living the most creative, joyous and fulfilling life you could imagine? What would it be? What changes would you make to bring it about? How and where would you begin'? Start living it today. in love. trish

No comments:

Post a Comment