A random babbling on creative spirits-

Random babbling on the creative spirit~painting, sewing, baking, boys, an irresistable God and the next 200 feet~

Thursday, October 11, 2012

What's it really mean to dream, too?

This is one in a series of posts in which Trish attempts to dissect the purpose and meaning of dreaming; of looking beyond what is to what if~
 Working my way towards the answer myself....

Why do I need to leave when all I need is around me?



Just like a dog~ lapping up life post
It plays around the corners of my mind lately; 
relentlessly pursuing my consciousness; 
determinately seeking to be answered.

It is the monkey-brain, the devil-player, the negative-nilly.
I do not listen, as much as hear and respond~

Why do I need to leave when all I need is around me?! 


It taunts like a broken record, 
replaying when I am tired, 
when I am discouraged, 
when I am weak from loneliness or travel demands.

 
Why do I need to leave 
              when all I need is around me?!
I turn it on its tail to run~
Because all that is around me will come with me. 
Will be with me. Will grow with me.

I am not leaving all that I need; I am growing all that I have.
in love. trish.   

No comments:

Post a Comment