A random babbling on creative spirits-

Random babbling on the creative spirit~painting, sewing, baking, boys, an irresistable God and the next 200 feet~

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What's it really mean to dream? ii

This is one in a series of posts in which Trish attempts to dissect the purpose and meaning of dreaming; of looking beyond what is to what if~
Working my way towards the answer myself....and here's the part II-dream I put on paper before me~


Back to my original post, my intent from the start of this search and query.

I'm risking.
I'm tossing my dreams out there.
Not to get responses. Not to hear the naysayers-neither the
encouragers.

I'm dreaming in pen and ink so I can see it
so I can live it
And so I can be it.

I'm tossing my dreams out there.
out here.

'Do the hard work to find a superior answer'

Dream part two
Monastic
introspective
introverted (look up the true definition before you judge)
contemplative
lifestyle-
or something as yet
intangible,
and similar~
that lives in this
sensibility
realm.
That's all I know.

Dream bigger than myself,
unattainable in who I am alone,
unclear on how it fits into where I am
what I do
who I support
and where I look to be going.


But that's it; dream part ii:
to explore and pursue.

I've heard tell it can fit into
a 'real life'.
I've never had a real life
so I look forward to seeing how it
fits into my life....
truth be told,
it's already lurking
around the edges....

If Doris Day can do it.
in love. trish

No comments:

Post a Comment