A random babbling on creative spirits-

Random babbling on the creative spirit~painting, sewing, baking, boys, an irresistable God and the next 200 feet~

Thursday, October 29, 2009

why the heck I'm commiting to this crazy passion!

A workshop participant approached me recently during a lull in teaching and wax splashing. She calmly sidled up next to me, spoke gently and, darn it, with a bit of reverence-blow me down! I can't restate exactly what she said because I quite simply can't remember the exact verbage. This is not due to the time elapsed since then but because it took me by such surprise-her words left me standing with mouth agape and stunned in silence-the context of it flew through me and on out the door because of my inability to accept what she was saying as applying to me. Little 'ol me!!!!

Her exclaimation went something like this: 'Trish, I have to tell you how amazing it is to be here in this workshop with the person whom I've been learning from through your book, for the past six months.'

I felt the goosebumps she was expressing and started to wear them myself:) What a joy. What an amazing thing to be able to do for someone else. Wow. I can't wait to get at passing on my 'stuff ' more and more and more! And, getting better at doing it every time~

in love. trish


No comments:

Post a Comment