A random babbling on creative spirits-

Random babbling on the creative spirit~painting, sewing, baking, boys, an irresistable God and the next 200 feet~

Sunday, November 22, 2009

tar baby








I can't leave the hardware store alone :)
It's been done before: there are a lot of encaustic/tar artists out there, but this is new to me! I played in tar many months ago and didn't really like the results. Then I have a revelation~now I'm hooked and eating it up....okay, maybe not eating it....! in love. trish.

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are cool! Can you explain a bit about the tar? Where do you get it? How do yo handle it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go hardware store-ing! It is in the roofing materials section. I have been mixing a bit different in order to make it stay on the board, but I love what it's doing!

    ReplyDelete