A random babbling on creative spirits-

Random babbling on the creative spirit~painting, sewing, baking, boys, an irresistable God and the next 200 feet~

Thursday, November 19, 2009

have you signed up yet?!

Artfest happens in March this year-are you coming!? This fantastic multi-day adventure in art is held in Port Townsend, Washington and I have the privilege of teaching encaustic all three days of the extravaganza!
Check out all the great workshops still available and make sure you come say 'HI' to me when you are there :) in love. trish.
www.teeshaslandofodd.com/artfest/patseggebruch/ghi/class.html

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish I was taking one of your classes, but I am taking 3 other great ones...So many to choose and so difficult to choose. I will try to say hi though - just love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete