A random babbling on creative spirits-

Random babbling on the creative spirit~painting, sewing, baking, boys, an irresistable God and the next 200 feet~

Monday, September 26, 2011

Cleaning things up

how I eat is how I paint is how I believe~
I eat simply. I find myself  apologizing for it sometimes, and John and the boys 'making fun' of me for it occasionally :)
When I dump a can of black beans into a bowl, dice tomato and avocado atop and dig in, it's hard to resist a good jab, I know!
I paint simply. My work has evolved to a place of earthtone browns, black and white with little 'stuff' added at all.
The clean impact of burn, it's blush, and the white surface with subtle tint from PanPastel is all I need right now.

Looking at these two 'ways' of me while walking this morning gave me a bit of a revelation-

I also believe simply. Everything I do, every breath, step, stroke and work, is to the glory of God.
That's it.
That clean.

I read that if you are aligned with God, walking in his will, that this alignment 'guarantees' me assuredly of this simple conviction.

It's that simple.
It's that clean.

I've cleaned up my life~
Body (food), mind (work practice) and spirit (walk with God).
Cool huh?! :) (delicious giggling ensues <3)
in love. trish
shoot-golly, I've even cleaned up my blogging! This is my shortest diatribe to date!!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. And I'm sure that all leaves your mind with less clutter allowing for a more pure flow of creativity from the Source. Simple. True. I'm convicted and inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm on my way to clean and simple, i think! but boy, there is a lot of stuff to throw out first, lemme tell ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you speak simply, lovingly, purely from the heart. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete