A random babbling on creative spirits-

Random babbling on the creative spirit~painting, sewing, baking, boys, an irresistable God and the next 200 feet~

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

waxy wednesday #2

Quite some time ago, back 'in the day' when I was in the initial love-affair stage of my relationship with encaustic I was shown a technique with shellac by a Dutch visitor to America. While it was cool, it wasn't enough. So, like everything else I've done with encaustic since, I had to see 'what would happen if' and push the limits. Thus, shellac burns-wet and dry-as I like to refer to them, were born. This is a quick video excerpt from my FW Media, Artist's Network TV video. Enjoy :) And make sure you check out Youtube for a whole lot more on encaustic, shellac and all things wonderfully waxy~ 
in love. trish

No comments:

Post a Comment