A random babbling on creative spirits-

Random babbling on the creative spirit~painting, sewing, baking, boys, an irresistable God and the next 200 feet~

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Orlando workshop!

Photos don't do it justice; we were painting on a gloriously sunny Florida weekend out doors on the hosts back porch!~overlooking a small lake :) Sometimes the unexpected 'perks' of this job (job?! what job?! I love what I get to do!) astound my feeble mind....go graciously blessed...




 We did some burning, par for the course in my workshops :), and I began to tell them of the more burning I've been doing-which garnered much teasing about being a piro :))) Not ungrounded mind you.....I just sent off an email and reread my new tag line on my signature and had to giggle....it was not intentionally associated in this way :) Off to Mt Dora for a weekend with more wax! in love. trish
'light yourself on fire with passion and the world will come to watch you burn.' John Wesley

BE.convicted. 

1 comment:

  1. looks like a great time, in a beautiful setting. Love that quote.

    ReplyDelete